Marston's Beer Company
Marston's PLC operates five excellent, traditional breweries;
- The Park Brewery in Wolverhampton, where West Midlands favourites such as Banks's Bitter and Banks's Original are produced;
- The Marston's Brewery in Burton upon Trent, where our flagship national brand, Marstons Pedigree is made along with other fantastic beers such as Old Empire IPA, Burton Bitter and the low carb Resolution;
- The Jennings Brewery at Cockermouth in the Lake District, here Jennings beers such as Cumberland Ale, Cockerhoop and 1828 are produced.
- The Wychwood Brewery in Witney home of Wychwood and Brakspear beers
- The Ringwood Brewery in Hampshire, where Ringwood Best Bitter, Old Thumper and Fortyniner are all produced
Marston's Beer Company operates a national distribution network to a variety of different retailers; ranging from Marston's own managed and tenanted pubs, a vast array of free trade accounts and to pubs operated by other pub companies such as Punch Taverns, Enterprise Inns and JD Wetherspoons. Our beers are also available to purchase in many shops, supermarkets and off licenses nationally.
Marston's Beer Company is renowned for brewing excellent beer and even our competitors agree; we have recently begun brewing Draught Bass at our brewery in Burton for one of our main rivals, a compliment indeed.