At last there's one Resolution you'll want to stick to…
At 4.7%, Marston's Resolution is an unusually strong premium ale that's double fermented during the brewing process to turn all the sugar into alcohol. Because it's crafted in true Marston's fashion, using only the finest hops and barley, its great tasting, full flavoured and refreshingly crisp and light. So it's surprisingly easy to drink and won’t leave you feeling full and bloated like other beers. All in all, it doesn't matter whether you're a fitness fanatic or a sideline supporter, Marston's Resolution is the ideal addition to a healthier lifestyle.
Resolution Fast Facts
- Low carb, low cal, great taste… no strings attached.
- Marston's Resolution is a full flavoured English beer with an abv of 4.7%
- It contains only 85 calories and 1.65g of carbohydrate per 275ml bottle.
- See how it compares against other beers.
- You will find it available in single 275ml bottles in pubs nationwide and in a 4 bottle multipack in Bargain Booze for you to enjoy at home.
- Alcohol units 1.3 UK units per 275ml bottle.
Please enjoy our products responsibly. See www.drinkaware.co.uk for advice.